Master of Science in Nursing
Degree Option: Master’s Degree
School: Goodwin University
Part Time: 24 months
Full Time: 1 months
1. Provide a current, unencumbered RN license
2. Provide a transcript from a regionally accredited institution verifying receipt of a bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (CGPAs of 2.55-2.99 will be considered for admission on a conditional basis).
3. Have successfully completed a 3- credit college level course in statistics and research with an earned grade of "C" or better.
4. Provide a professional resume.
5. Write a 800-1000word personal statement of your nursing career goals.
6. Submit proof of immunuzations ( Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella)
7. Provide evidence of two years of working experience or the equivalent in the role of an RN or waiver from the MSN admissions committee
# of General Education Courses: 0
# of Nursing Courses: 0
Phone: (800) 889-3282
Articulation Model: No
Advanced Placement: No
You need to be/have a:
Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing - BS/BSN
Tuition & Financial Services
Cost per hour: Non- Goodwin St
Tuition and Fees: Link to Goodwin University Financial Aid Page
Financial Services Information
Phone: (860) 727-6723
In this program, you will gain knowledge in the core areas of Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, and Physical Assessment, and expand your skillsets in research, healthcare-realted policies and political implications, as well as leadership and communication. Additionally you will be exposed to the concepts of population health vs. case management in order to discover strategies to impact the current healthcare system. You will focus on prevention as well as treatment and learn how to utilize available resources to their full potential to positively impact the delivery of healthcare.
January- May- August
Goodwin College Campus
One Riverside Drive East Hartford, CT 06118